Duel Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Killerblade's return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killerblade
Novice
Novice

Hamachi Nick : Killerblade Posts : 4
Member Points : 15960

Killerblade's return Empty
PostSubject: Killerblade's return   Killerblade's return Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:42 am

hi Duelzone owner i have returned i wasnt on for long time well thats because i bought new computer and i installed the game and recovered and i cant join Duel_Zone room 1 becaues its full and im gonna ask if i can have my admin rights back , i hope you remember me .
Back to top Go down
Scooter
Administrator
Administrator
Scooter

Hamachi Nick : Scooter Posts : 194
Member Points : 16683

PostSubject: Re: Killerblade's return   Killerblade's return Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:22 pm

Welcome back sorry for not being here, a lot of things have happened, but if you are willing to come back i will give you the admin rights on the network and on the site.
PS i am cleaning the networks now.
Back to top Go down
https://duelzone.forumotion.com
killerblade
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Killerblade's return   Killerblade's return Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:37 am

Alright , Thanks and ill bring everyone in my rooms ( AmatuerDuelist 6 - 11) to Duelzone And there's one more thing I dont have the admin Rights on Duel_Zone 123 but on others i do.. it only says message killerblade is admin but no admin rights just on Duel_Zone but others is ok And Can you tell me How to make Network messages? or only you can?
Back to top Go down
Scooter
Administrator
Administrator
Scooter

PostSubject: Re: Killerblade's return   Killerblade's return Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:14 pm

I made you admin on Duel_Zone and also on the site.
If you want you can make network messages by right clicking on the network name and go at details, there you go at notices and write a network message.
Back to top Go down
killerblade
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Killerblade's return   Killerblade's return Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:04 pm

man there is no details when i right click O.o , only set acccess , delete network , Go offline , and open chat window
Back to top Go down
Scooter
Administrator
Administrator
Scooter

PostSubject: Re: Killerblade's return   Killerblade's return Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:07 pm

what version of hamachi do you use?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killerblade's return   Killerblade's return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killerblade's return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duel Zone :: General :: Our networks-
Jump to: